Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Feedings

I just had to post a few of these pics from today. Clark must have figured that I didn't know what I was doing when I started feeding him today, because he soon took over for himself.




Then he got more agressive with it.



Is this even possible? He will be four weeks old tomorrow and 1 month old on the 23rd of this month. Speaking of, I have to post one more picture...

This is a new born sock. To think that we were actually worried about not having enough new born clothes for Clark.

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of my toddler of a nephew. He's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure this kid is only a month old? I have truly NEVER seen such a thing as such a little guy holding his own bottle! Clark is VERY precocious...and EXTREMELY handsome! Love your blog, Joseph...and love you all too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is pretty ridiculous! He's very cute though!

    ReplyDelete